Vitamin B Complex IV Therapy
Vitamin B complex contains key B vitamins, which are essential for optimum health and well-being.
Vitamin B Complex IV (Intravenous) therapy is an effective and efficient means of delivering nutrients, including B Vitamins.
Vitamin B complex comprises:
● B1, B2 and B3
● B5, B6 and B7
● B9 and B12
In most cases, people get enough vitamin B from their diet. However, some people are not able to absorb B vitamins properly, which can put them at risk of health issues and deficiencies. Vitamin B12 deficiency is the most common. Statistics suggest that around 6% of adults aged 18-59 have a vitamin B12 deficiency. This figure rises to 20% for over 60s (Source).
6% Of Adults
What is Vitamin B complex IV therapy?
Vitamin B complex IV therapy is a form of treatment, which involves using an IV (intravenous) drip to deliver essential nutrients quickly.
IV therapy can be used to provide a range of different nutrients. In the case of vitamin B complex IV therapy, the individual receives a mixture of B vitamins designed to increase energy levels and reduce the risk of symptoms associated with vitamin B deficiencies.
The treatment process is simple and it usually only takes 40-60 minutes.
Why is Vitamin B so important?
Vitamin B is an umbrella term for eight nutrients, all of which play critical roles in maintaining a healthy body.
● Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Vitamin B1 is involved in the healthy growth and function of the cells and turning food into energy
● Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Vitamin B2 helps the body to breakdown fats, generate energy and grow healthy cells
● Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Vitamin B3 builds and repairs DNA and helps the body to release energy from food breakdown
● Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): Vitamin B5 is involved in metabolic processes, including breaking down fats
● Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vitamin B6 is an enzyme, which boosts immunity and brain health
● Vitamin B7 (Biotin): Vitamin B7 is an enzyme, which breaks food down to release carbohydrates, fats and protein
● Vitamin B9 (Folate): Vitamin B9 aids DNA and RNA formation and it’s also essential for protein metabolism
● Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Vitamin B12 helps the body to form DNA and red blood cells
● Hormone production and regulation
● Energy levels
● Red blood cell development
● Cardiovascular health
● Liver function
● Brain function
Vitamin B is a vital for nervous system functionality and other bodily functions
Foods that contain B Vitamins are:
- ● Fortified breakfast cereals
- ● Broccoli
- ● Leafy green vegetables
- ● Beans and pulses
- ● Liver
- ● Peas
- ● Meat and poultry
- ● Eggs
- ● Seafood
What happens if you have Vitamin B deficiency?
What are the benefits of Vitamin B complex IV therapy?
Vitamin B complex IV therapy is an effective way to boost vitamin B levels. If you have low levels of certain B vitamins, you may be advised to take supplements, change your diet or consider vitamin B complex IV therapy. Vitamin B complex IV therapy offers the following benefits:
● Increasing energy levels
● Boosting immunity
● Reducing stress and anxiety
● Improving your mood
● Accelerating recovery and healing
Why is Vitamin B IV therapy more effective than taking tablets orally?
The most significant advantage of IV vitamin B complex therapy is the speed at which it works. It takes the body a lot longer to absorb oral tablets, as they have to pass through the digestive system. With IV treatment, nutrients get into the bloodstream much faster, delivering results quicker.
Oral tablets must travel through the digestive system to reach the bloodstream. This is problematic for two key reasons. Firstly, it takes a long time for the nutrients to benefit the body. Secondly, some people may not be able to absorb oral supplements, which means that they have no impact. IV therapy eliminates these risks, ensuring that the individual benefits from essential nutrients.
Many of us lead busy lives. If you’re working long hours, you’re looking after children, or you have other commitments, it can be difficult to remember to take supplements every day. IV therapy offers a convenient alternative.